- This event has passed.
Minecraft – Survival Mode
September 20 at 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm CDT
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until November 15, 2023
Let’s build a Minecraft community! Develop a community alongside your fellow crafters by building a vibrant town over the semester. Learn how to collaborate on ideas, compromise over disagreements, and build respectfully alongside one another.
During class, students will log onto our Bookish Java Edition Minecraft Server and discuss their next steps in constructing our Minecraft Village. We will concentrate on a different area of our Minecraft community each week, deciding on developments as a group. This class aims to help your child’s social skills and creative confidence grow through a mutual love of gaming. The main focus of this class is developing social skills. It is especially useful for neurodivergent students.
Enrollment in a Bookish Society Literature Circle includes:
- Weekly live online classes
- Weekly live online guided social hour (Geek Out: held on Thursday at 7 pm Central)
- Curriculum counseling and homeschool support for the parent-teacher
- Our staff continuously monitors our private Discord channel
- Literature guides (written specifically by The Bookish Society)
- Our dedicated Google Classroom is entirely paperless, so teachers and students won’t have to shuffle paper. Instead, teachers upload assignments and assessments to Classroom simultaneously as they upload them to Drive. Students can use Classroom to complete studies and assessments; their work is saved to Drive. They can also access work missed due to absences and find other required resources.
Enrollment Deadline: August 7, 2023 at 5:00 PM US Central Time
Any class not meeting our enrollment threshold will be canceled on this date, and tuition will be refunded.